Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate command from phone

Hi,

Is it perhaps possible that i can activate a command (ios) from a Cisco phone (Callmanager Express) ?

Perhaps by the service button.. or perhaps with a tcl script? so that you call to the AA for example and you can then activate the tcl script..

Something like this...

Thankssss

6 REPLIES

hello Kennis,

If I understand your question correctly ....you would like to call an AA or a customized tcl  and  you have your phones registered to CME.  Is my understanding of your  issue right ?

If this is right then you can check out  BACD  . You can check this link below....

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html#wp999628

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

Yes,that's correct... I would like to activate a self made tcl script that can do some commands on my router

When i call to the acd...

I would check the link...

Thankss

I was also reading something about ixi xml...

is this perhaps some option.. that i activated a xml file from flash with some ios commands in it??

Someone experience with?

i tried some script with commands,no result yet... just saying page not found and nothing happens..

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: activate command from phone

I am developing software that will allow to run EEM TCL scripts, from TCL/IVR scripts.

This mean you will be able to call a number from any phone, then via IVR, get authenticate and select which pre-configured action you want to take.

Hi,

that will be great... however.. is this still on the router it self? so no need for a server?

i want to activate some IOS commands from this script.. is this also then variable? so that i can change the commands my self?

Thanksss

Hall of Fame Super Gold

No need for any server, and it can activate any desired config command.

My scripts are developed for commercial purposes, If interested I can be contacted to the email address present in my profile.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content