Views
Helpful
Replies

activate command from phone

kennis1977
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it perhaps possible that i can activate a command (ios) from a Cisco phone (Callmanager Express) ?

Perhaps by the service button.. or perhaps with a tcl script? so that you call to the AA for example and you can then activate the tcl script..

Something like this...

Thankssss

6 Replies 6

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hello Kennis,

If I understand your question correctly ....you would like to call an AA or a customized tcl  and  you have your phones registered to CME.  Is my understanding of your  issue right ?

If this is right then you can check out  BACD  . You can check this link below....

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html#wp999628

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi,

Yes,that's correct... I would like to activate a self made tcl script that can do some commands on my router

When i call to the acd...

I would check the link...

Thankss

kennis1977
Level 1
Level 1

I was also reading something about ixi xml...

is this perhaps some option.. that i activated a xml file from flash with some ios commands in it??

Someone experience with?

i tried some script with commands,no result yet... just saying page not found and nothing happens..

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I am developing software that will allow to run EEM TCL scripts, from TCL/IVR scripts.

This mean you will be able to call a number from any phone, then via IVR, get authenticate and select which pre-configured action you want to take.

Hi,

that will be great... however.. is this still on the router it self? so no need for a server?

i want to activate some IOS commands from this script.. is this also then variable? so that i can change the commands my self?

Thanksss

No need for any server, and it can activate any desired config command.

My scripts are developed for commercial purposes, If interested I can be contacted to the email address present in my profile.