cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add new Voicemail with direct acces in CUCM

radwango1
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUCM, I need to create new voicemail for each department, I need to make each voicemail accessible from the department manager.

I already have voicemail activated for specific personen but after specific times of ringing, the new voice mail I need to make the call from outside directly going to these voicemail.

have someone suggestions about the best scenario to achieve that.?

have I to use the exsiting voicemail ports and huntpilot and list, I think of course I need new directory number but how will be the best scenario to get the above considrations? thanks in advanced

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If i understand correctly you are trying to send the calls to some specific numbers directly to Voicemail. If that is the case then you can create CTI Route Point on CUCM ( with the DN that you need to send to VM ) and have it set to 'Forward All' to Voicemail. You can search the support community to see the numerous posts on how to configure the same.

HTH

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: