Views
Helpful
Replies

app_debitcard.2.0.0.tcl - long pound doesnt work properly

Idimetrius
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends!

I trying long pound in standart application example.

My incoming call from pots, then i enter pin code and destination number.

I type pound key at ACTIVE status fsm machine and starts disconnecting process. When outgoing leg is disconnected, command media play streaming _reenter_dest.au in incoming leg (see it in debug), but i listen silence instead prompt voice.

I can continue entering destination number again, make call and talks, but since long pound detected, i have no voice prompt listning.

i tried some ioses, c5400-js-mz.124-9.T7 till c5400-js-mz.124-22.T, some other 124 line ioses, no one where long pound works.

In 123 ios line same application works properly.

Thanks all!

DM

21 Replies 21

Thanks DM,

I'll try that and let you know tomorrow.

Regards,

Jassem

DM,

I've change my rate table to proceed every pattern with 0011, but I could not test as the gateways is down due emergency.

I just need to check with you something, I've been told, it's a good idea to create some sort of a dial-peer to prevent hacking, any idea on how to do that?

Many thanks for your help?

Reagrds,

jassem

jassem

access-list - allow trusted hosts who is interconnected with you.

google can help you protect using access-list, details with tcp/udp ports and other stuff.

DM

DM,

I've got that on, beside that I've been told, there is specific dial-peer need to be created, to protect you from unauthorized use, especially SIP traffic.

Jassem

DM,

Do you know anything about trunk Group? I've got 2 E1 on my gateway and I want to be able to rotate, ie is it necessary to define a trunk and put the 2 E1 lines into the

trunk, or is it sufficient to have 2 identical pots dial-peers and the

router chooses the next dial-peer if one is congested?

Regards,

Jassem

DM,

Did you get it?

This is my email just in case:

support@itlogix.com.au

Jassem

DM,

I'm trying to use the same script, but my problem is where it keeps asking me to dial the number, I do put the number and then it ask again, in total 3 times, and then kick me out, saying we are having a technical, bla, bla, please try later.

I'm still new to VOIP and what I'm trying to achieve is making calling card works with a billing called RadiusCat, and I'm after a script that would work with it, but not sure how , any help would be great.

Regards,

Jassem