cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console - First time configuration

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

I've followed the Cisco documentation on configuring AC (my first time configuring). I can not see the CallManager users in the directory window (Call Control is "up" and I am "online"). Is there a setting that has to be checked on each user's account so that they show up in the directory panel?

-Shikamaru

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

Cisco CallManager Attendant Console, a client-server application, allows you to set up Cisco IP Phones as attendant consoles. Employing a graphical user interface, the attendant console uses speed-dial buttons and quick directory access to look up phone numbers, monitor line status, and direct calls. A receptionist or administrative assistant can use the attendant console to handle calls for a department or company, or another employee can use it to manage his own telephone calls.

The attendant console installs on a PC with IP connectivity to the Cisco CallManager system. The attendant console works with a Cisco IP Phone that is registered to a Cisco CallManager system. Multiple attendant consoles can connect to a single Cisco CallManager system.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf89.html