Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Attendant Console - First time configuration

I've followed the Cisco documentation on configuring AC (my first time configuring). I can not see the CallManager users in the directory window (Call Control is "up" and I am "online"). Is there a setting that has to be checked on each user's account so that they show up in the directory panel?

-Shikamaru

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Attendant Console - First time configuration

Cisco CallManager Attendant Console, a client-server application, allows you to set up Cisco IP Phones as attendant consoles. Employing a graphical user interface, the attendant console uses speed-dial buttons and quick directory access to look up phone numbers, monitor line status, and direct calls. A receptionist or administrative assistant can use the attendant console to handle calls for a department or company, or another employee can use it to manage his own telephone calls.

The attendant console installs on a PC with IP connectivity to the Cisco CallManager system. The attendant console works with a Cisco IP Phone that is registered to a Cisco CallManager system. Multiple attendant consoles can connect to a single Cisco CallManager system.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf89.html

Views
Helpful
Replies