Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AutoAttendant Setup Problems.

Hello,

I have installed the AutoAttendant (3-1-2) and proceded to follow the directions for the setup of this on my CCM 3.3(3).

However when I get to the point of loggin in and configuring the directory information (just after the install and reboot) I put in the default information for DC Directory as told and also take the default repository, I then click OK and it responds with "LDAP Configuration - Error There has been some failure while updating the LDAP. Please contact Administrator."

Since I am the Administrator this is a bit frustrating. Anyone have any ideas as to why this error would be coming up? Thanks in advance for your help.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: AutoAttendant Setup Problems.

Check if you can access the DC Directory administration using the username/password you have used in the configuration. You will need the LDAP information in order to continue the installation. If you are using DCDirectory then you can test the login credentials using the DC Directory Administrator under Start -> Programs of the Call Manager server. Without this information you cannot login to LDAP in order to complete your configuration.

Re: AutoAttendant Setup Problems.

Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate it. You are right, it was the wrong password we used. We thought it would be the cisco standard password. But a college changed that already. Now it works fine.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content