I setup the DS3 cct peer to provider to terminate the voice traffic. I follow the doc to config T3 and it is working without any issue. the config is following:
my questions are
1. do I need to config setting for backup D channel?
! 7/0:28:d is backup D channel
echo-cancel coverage 16
dial-peer voice 88602 pots
2. If the pri D-channel down, backup should be up. There is no setting for "7/0:28:D". Is router smart enough to take care the voice traffic even through there is no config for "7/0:28:D". If so, how do I check the backup d-channel which is handling voice traffic? (because I do not know which D-channel is active)
3. how do I trace the call which trunk it passed through? any work around to solve it? e.g. one way voice problem in one of 28 T1 ccts?
4. any suggestion and advice if I use this config. e.g. add prefix, use translation rule...
Yes you have to do config setting for backup D channel. If you are using backup d-channels and receive an implicit setup message, the vco will answer with an explicit response with the backup d-channel's interface number. The generic only remembers the last data message about the link, so the primary d-channel is being confused with the secondary d-channel interface.
1. Introduction Internet security is important with the increasing
attacks that are happening every day. Many internet and browsing
security solutions exist, but some are not very easy to use or maybe the
question is how can I enable them? In this referen...
Cisco Software Manager Server API Guide This document describes the
programmatic interfaces, RESTful APIs, which are supported by Cisco
Software Manager Server (CSM Server). Overview CSM Server supports a set
of finite RESTful APIs. The first step to use ...
If you are using Cisco's new linux-based Cisco Software Manager server,
then you probably want to make sure there is a startup service for
it.I'll assume that you've already installed the CSM server on a
systemd-based linux system. The commands given belo...