Views
Helpful
Replies

Busyout state goes to ON_HOOK state autometically

abipu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I got couple of Cisco 2611s with channelized T1 interface for voip application and each T1 port is connected to a channel bank. As i got 2/3 burnt channels in the ch bank, I had to configure 'ds0 busyout [ch number]' under respective controller configuration to bupass those burnt channels. I used E&M Immediate-start signalling with SF framing and AMI line code.

Normally this busyout process works and if I provide 'sh voice call sum' command it shows those channels are in busyout state. But after 1/2 days it doesn't work anymore and i see those channels are in ON_HOOK state that supposed to be in busyout state and the way I know it's not working is by ch status LED in ch bank and by 'sh voice call sum' command in cisco.

Now my question is why it happens like this and how can I fix this issue?

Anyone care to help me?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4

I think this is related to the bug CSCdr27951. You can see this in Cisco BugToolkit

Hi there, unfortunately I don't have access into bug toolkit. Could you pls advise how to fix that bug?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: