Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call failed on AS5400

I have a Cisco AS5400 connected to a mobile operator using PGW (SS7) nailed. I have the config as shown on the attachment.When calls from the mobile operator reach the AS5400 they follow the VoIP dial-peer to the destination IP but only few out of many calls is successful. Out of the successful calls few may last few (3mins)minutes while many will last less than 30 seconds and others will mainly failed. We have tried different carriers but the same problem.

Is there anything that I am doing wrong, please advice.

5 REPLIES

Re: Call failed on AS5400

Hi,

I'm sure that debugs would help like ss7, h323 and/or isdn debugs of problematic calls.

Ivan

Hi Guys,

Here is my debugs

Hi,

I went through the isdn debug and looks like the router is recieving the disconnect from the telco almost after 30-60s. You might send the following debugs all taken at ONE go. Please make sure you have turn "service timestamps debug datetime msec".

debug voip ccapi inout

debug h225 q931

debug h225 asn1

debug h245 asn1

debug ras

debug h323 h225 events

debug h323 h245 events

These debugs would at least confirm if the router is doing any mischief or not. Otherwise we can then get back to telco.

Subhrojyoti

Since telco connection is done using nailed PGW, this disconnect is accepted from PGW. It would be really usefull to get ss7 capture from pgw to see if telco is disconnecting or pgw?

Ivan

Hi, I was having the same problem last week, I just fixed it, what I did was changed: isdn switch-type primary-4ess to isdn switch-type primary-ni on the outgoing T1 trunk and add isdn t310 40000.

With this my calls stopped disconnecting after 4 secs.

Good luck.

Knmezi.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content