cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Call record question on AS5350

Dear,

I have implemented several AS5350 as voip gateway. I want to retrieve the call details from each gateway into a linux server which already run the radius . The call details should not only include radius attributes but also include the packet loss, delay, jitter, echo detail that already show by "sh call act voice brief".

Is there any method to collect the above information by a server after each end of calls? This information will be useful for quality measurement (not just accounting)!

Vincent

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Call record question on AS5350

You can use AAA accounting with raidus and get all the vsa's that cisco gateway sends for h323. Cisco gateways send a voice quality attribute as well, that indicates the quality of the voice call. However they do not send details of the packet loss and jitter etc. If you need to get that information, you would have to poll the gateway using an snmp mib or something, i am not aware of a mib that polls that information.

You should look into QoS tools such as QPM or QDM which give you more real time information about QoS on voice calls. Please contact your local cisco team for that.

Hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content