Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CallManager 9.1 synced AD - Directory URL issue

Hi,

The CM 9.1 was using the local users only.

Now, the CM synced the AD with "Directory URI -> msRTCSIP-primaryuseraddress " and we discovered the missing call on CP-9971 showed the "users' email address" ... 

We don't want to show the "directory url" as the call history.
I can solve out that as below:
1. No sync the Directory URL attribute
2. Remove the Directory partition on the CSS?

3 REPLIES

3. Can I modify the (calling

3. Can I modify the (calling display) on SIP Profile to make the showing display is extension (Not the Directory URL)?

I just set to no sync the

I just set to no sync the Directory URL (LDAP Directory > Directory URL > NONE), but I still can see the directory url as the call histories ... how can I set just show the extension number only?

If the "Directory URL"

If the "Directory URL" attribute synced with "msRTCSIP-primaryuseraddress", the Directory URL of end users showed the "SIP:peterchan@abc.com".

If the "Directory URL" attribute synced with the "mail:, the Directory URL of end users showed the "peterchan@abc.com".

I don't know what is the different about exit the "SIP:" or not.

But now I don't want see the missing calls on CP-997 showed the Directory URL (And redial fail <-- Should I add the Directory Partition to the related CSS?)

1st time I synced the "msRTCSIP-primaryuseraddress" and I tried to sync back the NONE of Directory URL (pressed the FULL SYNC again), but I still can see the "SIP:peterchan@abc.com" on the CM end user. Why? FULL SYNC will not overwrite that?

How can I show back the traditional format? (extension + Alter Name)? 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content