Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 9.1 synced AD - Directory URL issue

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The CM 9.1 was using the local users only.

Now, the CM synced the AD with "Directory URI -> msRTCSIP-primaryuseraddress " and we discovered the missing call on CP-9971 showed the "users' email address" ... 

We don't want to show the "directory url" as the call history.
I can solve out that as below:
1. No sync the Directory URL attribute
2. Remove the Directory partition on the CSS?

3 Replies 3

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

3. Can I modify the (calling display) on SIP Profile to make the showing display is extension (Not the Directory URL)?

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

I just set to no sync the Directory URL (LDAP Directory > Directory URL > NONE), but I still can see the directory url as the call histories ... how can I set just show the extension number only?

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

If the "Directory URL" attribute synced with "msRTCSIP-primaryuseraddress", the Directory URL of end users showed the "SIP:peterchan@abc.com".

If the "Directory URL" attribute synced with the "mail:, the Directory URL of end users showed the "peterchan@abc.com".

I don't know what is the different about exit the "SIP:" or not.

But now I don't want see the missing calls on CP-997 showed the Directory URL (And redial fail <-- Should I add the Directory Partition to the related CSS?)

1st time I synced the "msRTCSIP-primaryuseraddress" and I tried to sync back the NONE of Directory URL (pressed the FULL SYNC again), but I still can see the "SIP:peterchan@abc.com" on the CM end user. Why? FULL SYNC will not overwrite that?

How can I show back the traditional format? (extension + Alter Name)?