Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CCM 4.1 IPMA Issue

I have a cluster CCM 4.1 and i have One HQ site and 4 Remote Branch i have a IPMA configured in all sites and it's working fine except one site.

The IPMA configuration is the some in all sites. My probleme is when a call a Manger DN ( 2000 =Micheal) in the site affected it give me a busy tone by displaying a nother name ( Mik) with a DN of the Manager 2000 .

Please Can some one help me.

Thanks

.                                                                                                                                                              

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: CCM 4.1 IPMA Issue

It usually comes down to CSS and partition issues. Perhaps on the site that doesn't work something is different on that aspect.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content