Changing/Extending Ring Duration

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

I am running:

Cisco Unified Callmanager 8.0.3.21900-8

Cisco IP Phones 7941

I am trying to change the duration of the ring of a few specific phones. I don't see the ability to do this on the phones themselves so I am assuming it's done through the CallManager...

Could anyone point me in the right direction of how to achieve this?

Thanks in Advance,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Browse to the phones in Device/Phones, and then find the phone you are interested in using the search boxes.

Once you find the phone, click it, then click the DN you want to adjust the ring duration for. On the DN config page you should see 'Ring No Answer Duration'. This may be blank at the moment; this means it takes the system default. Set it as a number of seconds, not number of rings...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Browse to the phones in Device/Phones, and then find the phone you are interested in using the search boxes.

Once you find the phone, click it, then click the DN you want to adjust the ring duration for. On the DN config page you should see 'Ring No Answer Duration'. This may be blank at the moment; this means it takes the system default. Set it as a number of seconds, not number of rings...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hey Aaron, thank you for your QUICK response!

Excellent, Found it...!!

Thanks again for your speedy resonse,

Matt