Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2620 VOIP Gateway conected to E1/R2

mavilla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a Cisco 2620 operating as a VOIP gateway to the PSTN using E1/R2 signalling. The GW is setting calls ok. The problem is when I set up a call and while the GW is dialing over the E1 line the user hung up the call. In that case after few seconds the channel is released by the telco but my GW cannot free the timeslot, the VTSP state is reported as S_WAIT_STATS.

Is this a cas-custom issue? sum1 have an idea how can I release it without reloading?

5 Replies 5

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

Solution is to configure " supervisory disconnect anytone" for the appropriate voice-port.

thanks for your answer. I looked in the voice port and I can't find the command to configure what you commented. I'm using a Cisco 2600 with IOS 12.3(1a), I'll be very gracefull if can you explain me how you configure disconnect anytone and tell me what IOS version you use.

Bye

Regards.-

I have this problem when make connection by r2 with lucent definity, and this manual fully help me :

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps278/c1237/ccmigration_09186a00800e0daf.pdf

Thank you for your kind response. I'm not using a Lucent PBX but this manual can help me very much because tells that the problem can be solve configuring the PBX/switch in a right way. Just to be sure, the VTSP STATE in your Cisco GW stay in state "S_WAIT_STATS" in aborted calls? and you solved configuring in the PBX?

Yes