cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO 3825

UnivoiceLLC
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering if there was a way to only allow my sip signaling ip yet the cisco allow media from other ip?  in other words kind of like established related?  I dont want to have to add all my customer media gateways IP just me signaling sip server..

3 Replies 3

If I understand your request, you want use your 3825 as B2B UA to handle all SIP requests.

You can use these commands:

voice service voip

allow-connections sip to sip

and

media flow-through

You can find more info here

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/cube/configuration/guide/vb-gw-sipsip.html

Regards.

Thank for reply just wanted to explain a bit more..  I have a valid ip on this cisco sending calls to it from opensips(media-signaling)  I addded access list and allowed ip or signaling server but noticed calls where very short because the cisco was not allowing media from the cutomer un-known ip.   Will this resolve this issue?

if so I can put access-list rules back because I found a hacker attempting to make international calls over the cisco.

In my cisco2432 I had this option that does not exist in my 3825

voice service voip

ip address trusted list

ipv4 8.27.109.44

The command "ip address trusted list" was added from IOS version 15.1(2)T.

Try to upgrade the 3825 IOS.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: