Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

FXO-to-FXO

Hello,

I am getting my FXO port (2600 with 12.2(11)T) busy after the phone got on-hook.I've read about the disconnect problem, but I can't do anything using HICOM-100 like power-denial or disconnect tone. Some suggestions ?

I have another FXO port (1700 with 12.2(4)T3) with PABX COMDIAL DXP, I got the same problem, I tried to configure the PABX to send a digit when the call is disconnected and configure supervisory disconnect on FXO port, but it didn't work. Some suggestions ?

Thanks,

Cleber

2 REPLIES

Re: FXO-to-FXO

You can try the supervisory disconnect tone solution:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1834/products_feature_guide09186a00801601ac.html

Hope that helps.

Re: FXO-to-FXO

Hi, I tried to configure supervisory disconnect with the PABX sending one digit when it disconnects, for example, the digit "*", so I configure the voice class with the two freq related to the "*" and applied it to voice port,like this, supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call. But is not worked, I got my port off-hook, showed below.

PORT CODEC VAD VTSP STATE VPM 1/0/1 None y S_WAIT_RELEASE_NC FXOLS_PROCEEDING

Thanks,

Cleber

Views
Helpful
Replies