cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Handle NOTIFY isdn message

ezequiel
Level 1
Level 1

In advance to reduce the time that a call is closed after the called hangup i need to instruct my gateways to close the call when isdn NOTIFY message is received. What is the settings needed to do this ?

I see in debugs that the pstn isdn switch send a NOTIFY message when the called subscriber hangup, 60 seconds later i receive the DISCONNECT message from switch.

In TCLHandler the event of NOTIFY is received as EV_CALL_SUSPEND_ACK but i cannot handle this with:

set fsm(CALLACTIVE,ev_suspend_ack) "act_Cleanup,CALLDISCONNECT"

Thanks

2 Replies 2

bbaley
Level 3
Level 3

I think cisco developer's program support can be reached through the below URL

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/vpdd/cdd/3_1/tapi/tap_pref.htm#xtocid16

mohsin.kazi
Level 1
Level 1

Were you able to resolve the above issue, as we are currently running into the same.

Whenever the called party hang's up we get the disconnect message after 30 secs.

Is there a solution to this problem, as generally here in the US its a FCC regulation so CO dont send Disconnect whenever the called party hangs up, instead they recv a SS7 suspend which invokes a suspend timer on the orig Switch and finally when the timer expires the call tear down happens.

We have spoken to the carrier, if they can send us a Q931 notify, or suspend so that we can act upon it.

current scenario

SS7---ISDN/H323----GK----CM--IP Phone

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: