cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to clear "PreDial" field?

fochoa223
Level 1
Level 1

We recently upgraded our CCM from 4.1(3)sr4c to 4.1(3)sr5d. This has caused a problem for people that utilize the "Personal Address Book" service. They press the services button on their phone and attempt to dial some in the address book and in all cases they just get a "d" on their screen and the call fails. During the troubleshooting process I figured that the "PreDial" field (under the Subscribe / Unsubscribe link) is not blank and is causing the problem. Once the field is cleared the problem is resolved.

I'd like to know if there is a way to clear that field using some sort of batch program. I have already tried the "BAT" option with no success.

1 Reply 1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can update this through SQL. In SQL Enterprise Manager, expand your current CCM database. In the TelecasterServiceParameter table, find the PreDial parameter and copy the GUID from the fkTelecasterService column. Open the TelecasterSubscribedParameter table and search based on the fkTelecasterService GUID that you copied. You can update those rows that have a 1 for the Value column to a 0. You can do this manually or with an update query.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: