cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to debug "vic-2fxo"'s dialer information?

shan-cao
Level 1
Level 1

who can tell the correct way to see the debug information about the vic-2fxo?

once i have used the command" debug dialer events" and " debug dialer packets" in the router. And I can initiate a successful call from remote phone to the Call manger through the vic-2fxo in the router. But I can see any debug information in the router either at the console or at the remote terminal.

Thanks

Sincerely

4 Replies 4

jtufail
Level 1
Level 1

What debug information are you looking for. If you are using FXO for voip purposes then debug vpm would show you the voice port signaling events and debug vtsp all would show you debug of vtsp layer when it communicates with the ccapi layer. For voip you can turn on debug voip ccapi inout. There are other deugs that can give you much more verbose information if you want to read through the h225 and h245 messages.

Thanks for your help. one more question: how to see the original call number in the router through debug command?

Sincerely

You would need the fxo-m1 card to support the caller id. The debug voip ccapi inout should tell you called party number as well calling party number.

Thank you very much. Now I can offer the reason to the client. :)

Sincerely

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: