cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to delete the mgcpapp service from FXO ports under the dial-peer.

Syed Akbar Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Configuration as below :

dial-peer voice 1023 pots

service mgcpapp

port 0/2/3

According to the above configuration if I WANT TO delete a defined dial peer by using

# no dial-peer voice 1023 pots

It will also deleted the services and port 0/2/3 which are running under this dial-peer without any effect to other dial peer configuration at gateway. or else its enough this command to delete  the dial peer along .

Thanks i advance .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

'no dial-peer voice 1023 pots' will remove the entire dial-peer, and all of it's sub-configuration.

If you just need to remove the 'service mgcpapp' config, 'default service' should do that.

-Steve

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

'no dial-peer voice 1023 pots' will remove the entire dial-peer, and all of it's sub-configuration.

If you just need to remove the 'service mgcpapp' config, 'default service' should do that.

-Steve

Hi Steven

Thanks for your helpful information.

I have one more question to clear . Presently iam working at CCM 5.0 with Administration Account . I would like to create CCM new account for new

trainee engineer with limited access i.e Standard CCM Phone Administration and Management only . like adding new  ip Phone change the existing user name and extension only

So please advice how to create an new CCM Account with the above limited Access.

Highly apprecited for your quick response .

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Syed,

You can achieve your need by creating Roles & Usergroups under USERMANAGEMENT

Make use of the below document for step-by-step configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_4/ccmcfg/b08role.html#wp1059943

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: