Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Need Help!!!

Hi,

We are going to install Cisco VoIP at a New Building. There will be different tenants in that building. They all will use Cisco IP Phone.

1. We will order 2 CCMs and configure as centralized call processing method.

2. Order a lot of 3600 series routers for T1 PRI.

Now I have problem, different tenants need different user interface on IP Phone (default is Cisco). For example, lets say AT&T is one of tenants at that new building, they want their own AT&T logo on the IP Phone, I knew that we can do it. However, there will be different tenants in that building, is that anyway to do all for different tenants.

Second problem, Voice mail and Greeting (IVR): Of course they will need their own voice mail system and greeting. Can I just order One Uity software to fit my needs??

Is there anyone have similar project before???

Sorry about my long and confused questions, I hope my questions are clear.

Thanks in advance

Ken

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Need Help!!!

I am not very sure of multiple user inferfaces with different logos on the same Unity server. But multiple greetings is possible on per DN basis with Routing Rules.

To know the Routing Rules better please refer to:

How Call Routing Rules Work

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800ea81e.html#xtocid2

Views
Helpful
Replies