cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No outgoing Calls when Extension Mobility used.

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a central site and a remote site and when a user logs in at the remote site with their profile from the central site they are unable to make out going calls just get a fast busy. However,a miss call appears on the destination phone eg. if i call my mobile from the phone at the remote site which is logged in with a profile from the central site, i hear a busy tone on the phone and get a missed call on my mobile. All other users at the remote site are able to make outgoing calls fine and if the same user logs in with the same profile back at the central site then outgoing calls works fine.

I have checked CSS/Partitions etc just not making sense...

1 Reply 1

matthew.smith
Level 1
Level 1

This issue is most likely caused by the logged-in users at the remote site are not using the calling search space for the remote site. A valid CSS needs to be set on either the device, or on the line appearance on the extension mobility profile.

If feasible, set the CSS on the phones at the remote site...and leave CSS blank on the line appearances...this will allow any outbound calls to access local TDM circuits regardless of who is logged into the phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: