Views
Helpful
Replies

No-way audio

trongduc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to test voice loopback call between Cisco 3725 (with VWIC-1MFT-E1 and AIM-VOICE-30) and Hicom150E. The signalling used is primary-net5. After configuration, the call can be established but no-way audio occurs. Neither does caller hear the ringback tone. I tried installing these 2 modules into Cisco 2620XM, configured the same as 3725 and it worked fine.

Thinking of Cisco 3725 IOS issue, I also tried some other IP Plus versions but the problem still persist.

Any idea, please help.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

jhalldn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Do you have configure the AIM-VOICE card to pertcipate within the clock?

You can make calls to all phones = signaling between phones work.

But no ringback or audio in phones = DSP problem!

Check the commands:

network-clock-participate...

network-clock-select...

voice-card 0

dspfarm

Thank you for your help. It works fine now.

Trongduc,

I have the same problem. Could you please let me know how you fixed it?. I have loaded different versions of IOS IP Plus same problem all of them.

It result from one issue b/w Cisco 3725 IOS and WICs on slot 0 only. In order to solve it, the workaround is to issue the command "fair-queue" into the serial interface which is a member of the Multilink.

Hopefully, new IOS releases in the near future will solve it.

Let me know if any.

Duc

My previous email is related to QoS which probably happens to Cisco 3725 router w/ WICs on slot 0.

For your concern, pls add the following commands in global configuration mode:

network-clock-participate wic 0

network-clock-participate aim 0

network-clock-select 1 E1 0/0

Hope it helps.

Duc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: