Views
Helpful
Replies

not able to play dial tone on IP IP GW

vignesh_b
Level 1
Level 1

hello all

i am using ip ip gw and have written a tcl script that plays the dial tone. the ip ip gw has dsp but still i am unable to get a dial tone. is there any configuration dat needs to be done...

Thanks for your help

Vignesh

7 Replies 7

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

As mentioned, the Cisco Debit Card for Packet Telephony feature works in tandem with the IVR feature. IVR TCL scripts have been modified to provide voice prompts. These voice prompts are required to collect the necessary digits for accounting and settlement processes.For more information refer the follwoing URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1831/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00800ca6a6.html#xtocid20954

ychuan
Level 1
Level 1

hello vignesh,

can you send me a copy of this tcl file?

thanks,

ychuan

hi

i tried many tcl scripts but nothing seems to be working. i even tried using clid_authen_collect script. but still no luck. i am still not able to play either the dial tone or nor any voice prompts.we are using SIP.

i am attaching the configuration of the ipipgw.we had configured a radius server also. not shown in the configuration.

Vignesh

hello guys

some how i was able to play voice prompts. but i am still not able to play the dial tone using tcl ivr (playtone leg_incoming tn_dial). also after the prompt is played, it doesnt wait for the user to enter the destination number. it simply moves ahead and tries to place that call,

i am attaching the tcl script. for testing i am nt doing any AAA. i just want to ask the user to enter the destination and then place the call.

hi,

You forgot the add digit collection parameters in the command,

"leg collectdigits leg_incoming"

Can you change it to

"leg collectdigits leg_incoming param1".May be this is the problem.

Hi Deniz,

thanks for your reply. i have even tried using param1. the problem is that after playing the prompts, the script moves ahead without waiting for the user to enter the number. it then tries to place the call. but since there was no number entered the digit collection status shows cd_010. is there a way by which i can ask the tcl to wait for sometime till the user enters the number. i even tried using the buitin TCL scripts but its not working.

Vignesh

vignesh_b
Level 1
Level 1

sorry forgot to add the router configuration.