Views
Helpful
Replies

OID for Active Calls on Cisco 3845 Gateway (SIP-to-PSTN) / (H.323-to-PSTN

netadm
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Netpro team,

We have two VoIP gateways, one for SIP-to-PSTN (e1 controllers) and one with CCM (H.323-to-PSTN) management, so we desire the OID?s for active calls in both equipments. I?ve been looking for too much, and i didn?t find anything. In SNMP locator, it shows me MIB?s implemented into equipament (those could be enough) but in snmpwalk got error (No Such Object available on this agent at this OID).

Can you tell me these right OID?s?

Thanks in advance,

netadm - UOL

3 Replies 3

beth-martin
Level 5
Level 5

upgrade IOS 12.2(15)T onwards fixed the issue

it?s running in 12.3(11)T10 version. Downgrade will solve my problem?

thanks again,

netadm - UOL

Hi Netadm,

I had this issue with ISR routers. The normal enterprises.9.10.19.1.1.9.1.3.0.0 OID but doesnt work on ISR's due to the slot/subslot/port designation.

In the end I created the following perl script to read the transmission.20.1.2.1.1.2 OID and "count" the number of calls in the "show isdn active" table for that interface.

$InterfaceWalk = `snmpwalk.exe -c $ARGV[0] -v2c $ARGV[1] ifDescr`;

@InterfaceWalkLines = split /^/m, $InterfaceWalk;

$ChannelWalk = `snmpwalk.exe -c $ARGV[0] -v2c $ARGV[1] transmission.20.1.2.1.1.2`;

@ChannelWalkLines = split /^/m, $ChannelWalk;

$conncount = 0;

foreach $Interfaceline (@InterfaceWalkLines) {

if( ($InterfaceNumber, $InterfaceName) = ($Interfaceline =~ /IF-MIB::ifDescr\.(.*) = STRING: Serial(.*):(.*)Bearer Channel/) ) {

if ($InterfaceName =~ $ARGV[2]) {

foreach $Channelline (@ChannelWalkLines) {

if($Channelline =~ /transmission\.20\.1\.2\.1\.1\.2\.$InterfaceNumber = INTEGER: 4/) {

$conncount++;

}

}

}

}

}

print "$conncount\n$conncount\nUPTIME\n$ARGV[1]";

Regards

Chris