Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

PGW2200 Signalling Controller ACM optional parameters

Hi

We are using PGW as signalling controller(not call controller) with AS5400XMs. We have a strange problem with disconnect cause value(cv) 1 (unallocated number). According to ITU-T q767 for cv 1 when an operator sends a call to your network and if call gets cv1 either you have to send REL to a received IAM or you should send ACM with in-band information indicator. This enables operators anouncement "you have dialed wrong number" etc. But our PGW mappes ISDN to SS7 signals and sends automaticly ACM to call_proc message at ISDN part. But according to the table in the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vcallcon/ps2152/products_tech_note09186a00801ffb5a.shtml

ACM must go after ISDN alerting message. But in our PGW doesnt???

So what can be the congfiguration error or bug for this? I need either inband information indicator in ACM message or not to send ACM for cv 1 calls.

Thanks in advance.

Deniz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PGW2200 Signalling Controller ACM optional parameters

While not exactly related, I have seen something similar in regards to this. In properties.dat there is a *.FastConnect. It defaults to 0 I believe. A setting of 1 or 2 may help you here. If you change it this way you will need to restart the software. Alternatively you can set it on the individual SigPath.

see this link for several possible solutions: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vcallcon/ps2152/products_tech_note09186a008025fa96.shtml

I hope this helps.

John Spade

webVoIP

4 REPLIES

While not exactly related, I have seen something similar in regards to this. In properties.dat there is a *.FastConnect. It defaults to 0 I believe. A setting of 1 or 2 may help you here. If you change it this way you will need to restart the software. Alternatively you can set it on the individual SigPath.

see this link for several possible solutions: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vcallcon/ps2152/products_tech_note09186a008025fa96.shtml

I hope this helps.

John Spade

webVoIP

Hi

Thanks for your message. Actually i found that page and change the parameter for every naspath in PGW and worked already! Thanks anyway.

Regards.

What value did you change it (1 or 2) to as I have similar problem but I have not made such changes.

Thx

I made it 1, and options are 0 or 1 i think there is not any option 2.

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies