Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

poor voice qualtiy over wireless network

I am experiencing poor voice quality on my Cisco IP phones at one location (Phones disconnecting Garbled reception by outside line callers

"Blank spaces" when speaking; not always ending in a disconnect)that is linked by a Tsunami Multipoint 60. Using Callmanager 3.3. I have verified there is no interference

This worked extremely well for several months and now bad. Any suggestions to look at would be greatly appreciated! Here is the set up:

PTP T1 from building A to building G, Wireless link from Buidling G to Building C.

Building G has a 2620 router, and a Catalyst 3500xl series switch. ** Phone in this builing work fine** The Tsunami Base Unit plugs in to a port on the switch with the following port config:

switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q

switchport mode trunk

Building C (problem location) has a Catalyst 3500xl series switch. The Tsunami Subscriber Unit plugs in to a port on the switch with the following port config:

switchport mode trunk

the balance of the switchports that phone are plugged in to are defined as follows:

switchport mode trunk

switchport voice vlan XXX

switchport priority extend cos 0

spanning-tree port fast

• Voice over IP
1 REPLY
Silver

Re: poor voice qualtiy over wireless network

Views
Helpful
Replies