cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

poor voice qualtiy over wireless network

tracy.mills
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing poor voice quality on my Cisco IP phones at one location (Phones disconnecting Garbled reception by outside line callers

"Blank spaces" when speaking; not always ending in a disconnect)that is linked by a Tsunami Multipoint 60. Using Callmanager 3.3. I have verified there is no interference

This worked extremely well for several months and now bad. Any suggestions to look at would be greatly appreciated! Here is the set up:

PTP T1 from building A to building G, Wireless link from Buidling G to Building C.

Building G has a 2620 router, and a Catalyst 3500xl series switch. ** Phone in this builing work fine** The Tsunami Base Unit plugs in to a port on the switch with the following port config:

switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q

switchport mode trunk

Building C (problem location) has a Catalyst 3500xl series switch. The Tsunami Subscriber Unit plugs in to a port on the switch with the following port config:

switchport mode trunk

the balance of the switchports that phone are plugged in to are defined as follows:

switchport mode trunk

switchport voice vlan XXX

switchport priority extend cos 0

spanning-tree port fast

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: