Views
Helpful
Replies

Pre-Sales query for Voice product

bijbalakuae
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

We have a customer who wants to go for VOIP. He is currently running an Alcatel PABX

The requirements are

1) Users - 200

2) Free Calls between HQ and Branch

3) Voice Mails to be Delievred in Users Inbox

4) Send Fax from the Users machine.

Can I achieve the above using a CME . If yes then which model and IOS should I opt for? What should the PVDM requirement be?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, you can do that with CME.

For an accurate design, you should get in touch with a reputable consultant, or UC certified Cisco partner.

The alternative is that you read and stufy the avaialble documentation on cisco.com. However doing so you risk to wast much time, and not get good results.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, you can do that with CME.

For an accurate design, you should get in touch with a reputable consultant, or UC certified Cisco partner.

The alternative is that you read and stufy the avaialble documentation on cisco.com. However doing so you risk to wast much time, and not get good results.

Thanks Paolo , Appreciate your timely reply.

I have configured a CME before but only that it wasnt this big a setup.  I will check for resources on Cisco.  In Case of any doubts will get back to you / Team. Thanks mate !!!

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: