cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with BARS 4.0.12

mmunoz-20
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.. I have a CM ver 4.1(3)sr4d with BARS Version 4.0.12000, and I receive some errors in the Backup Task Log Scheduled or Manual Backup (Log File Attached)I make this tests:

Sincronize all passwords with AdminUtility.exe Tool and everything its ok,

The password of the username BackAdmin and Administrator is the same, and both have full access permisions

I reinstall the application some many times but I recieve the same error in log

Can Every Body Help Me Please!!!!!

Thx....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Try reloading the CMPUB.I have seen such an issue with BARS only when the Remote Registry Service is stopped. That is why it fails with " Failed to backup CCM Registry " since the service necessary for registry access was stopped or not functioning

even though it was started i.e, service was hung without processing requests. Hence a reboot of the CCMPUB stopped and started this service cleanly and hence the backup now works.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Try reloading the CMPUB.I have seen such an issue with BARS only when the Remote Registry Service is stopped. That is why it fails with " Failed to backup CCM Registry " since the service necessary for registry access was stopped or not functioning

even though it was started i.e, service was hung without processing requests. Hence a reboot of the CCMPUB stopped and started this service cleanly and hence the backup now works.

mmunoz-20
Level 1
Level 1

Oh thanks.. I check the Remote Registry Service in Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services, and was stopped (Manual Start), I change it to Automatic Start and put service in running state manually, and everything works fine...

[03:15:43 PM] Backup operation completed successfully.

Tanks again....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: