Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

QoS on Cisco 837 - is there an answer?

Hi everybody,

I'd like to know if anybody out there has a QoS config for a 837 that they've seen working with their own eyes <;-> - I've read every related post that I can find, tried all the configs (service-policy on ATM int, Parent/Child config, policy on Dialer int, etc.) and nothing works. Whilst most of the posts end in suggestions, I've not see anybody that claims to have it working - is it simply that you cannot queue on a DSL interface - full stop?

Many thanks for any help,

Oli.

4 REPLIES

Re: QoS on Cisco 837 - is there an answer?

You can use legecy CLI Qos module due to lack of memory and router reources.

Hi Mounir,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this - can you please clarify?

Thanks

Oli.

Dear Oli,

In such limited routers, you can use the CLI legacy module,CLI legacy is the way to configure the Qos stuff on the interface configuration mode, such header or payload compression, multilink PPP, LFI

Finally Kindly check the below URL which shown the CLI Qos configurations and rich MQC Qos Module configurations but Please check your IOS for non supported commands:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080118cbb.html

Enjoy

Kindly rate helpful posts

Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed

Views
Helpful
Replies