I am trying to get the SPA800 working but having difficulties. It seems to be a bit random when registering. Upgraded to latest Firmware and a lot of reboots have gotten me to this point. I have ports 1- 6 in TG1 however calls never seem to make it past port 4. Sometimes the port 5 & 6 show they are registered in TG1 but I get no dial tone nor do calls get to those ports. If I setup the ports individually I can get 1 to one calls with a DID assigned to each.
I also tried setting up the unit to do call forwarding from port 1 to 2 to 3, etc down to 6 but again once I get to port 3 or 4 I start getting failures.
Introduction: The "external-out enable" command is available for
configuration under the "router ospf process" in case of the IOS-XR
operating system. This command basically enables advertisement of
intra-area routes on the device as external routes in th...
IntroductionIn this article we'll discuss how to troubleshoot packet
loss in the asr9000 and specifically understanding the NP drop counters,
what they mean and what you can do to mitigate them. This document will
be an ongoing effort to improve troublesh...