I have a query regarding the Cisco IVR Project especially with the TCL Scripts. I use the ?show call application voice summary? (please see figure 1.0).
1. Do I need to download the TCL Application in cisco.com and load it to the TFTP Server?
2. Are the TCL Scripts indicated below is built in on the Router? Or it only shows the supported applications that are compatible with the Router?
3. If any case that these TCL are installed on the Router, could it be possible to download it from the router instead of downloading it in cisco.com?
4. Can you help me about TCL Scripts? Though I read some documents there was still some lose ends and loop wholes that I need to clarify with you. Is there any programming (e.g. VXML) in using this? I?m really confused right now.
Internap-Philippines# show call application voice summary
CTAPP Call Treatment Action Application
session Basic app to do DID, or supply dialtone.
fax_hop_on Script to talk to a fax redialer
clid_authen Authenticate with (ani, dnis)
clid_authen_collect Authenticate with (ani, dnis), collect if that fails
clid_authen_npw Authenticate with (ani, NULL)
clid_authen_col_npw Authenticate with (ani, NULL), collect if that fails
clid_col_npw_3 Authenticate with (ani, NULL), and 3 tries collecting
clid_col_npw_npw Authenticate with (ani, NULL) and 3 tries without pw
DEFAULT Default system session application
lib_off_app Libretto Offramp
Call Treatment Action Application - Version 1.0.
TCL Script Version 2.0 supported.
TCL Script Version 1.1 supported.
Voice Browser Version 2.0 for VoiceXML 1.0 & 2.0 supported.
1. Introduction Internet security is important with the increasing
attacks that are happening every day. Many internet and browsing
security solutions exist, but some are not very easy to use or maybe the
question is how can I enable them? In this referen...
Cisco Software Manager Server API Guide This document describes the
programmatic interfaces, RESTful APIs, which are supported by Cisco
Software Manager Server (CSM Server). Overview CSM Server supports a set
of finite RESTful APIs. The first step to use ...
If you are using Cisco's new linux-based Cisco Software Manager server,
then you probably want to make sure there is a startup service for
it.I'll assume that you've already installed the CSM server on a
systemd-based linux system. The commands given belo...