Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL application on an ephone-dn

lucasiglesias
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

Did anybody use the "application" on an ephone-dn config mode?

We are looking for a basic ivr/AA triggered not by a pots dial-peer, but by a call to a specific direct number within the CME. We thought the command was ment for this, but couldn´t make it work. Maybe it's a problem on the tcl though..

4 Replies 4

ebreniz,

Thank you for your reply, but my question still remains.. have anybody ever tried it?. I came across with this document before and I applied the configuration, but the TCL didn't work (It had been loaded though..)

If you have tried it and worked fine, what TCL have you used?

Thanks!

Hi Lucas,

I believe I can shed some light.

What the document says is true. You can apply an application to an ephone-dn and it will execute.

The problem is, AA applications such as its-CISCO.2.0.1.0.tcl, are built to work against an incoming leg only.

So your IVR/AA application must be built to work with the call leg it is presented. To prove this, place your application on an ephone-dn that is assigned to a phone. When you pick up that line on the phone, the AA should start, since it is executing agains the incoming leg of the call.

Here's a small excerpt of its-CISCO.2.0.1.0.tcl. Note that all of this script is executing against an incoming leg.

if { ($dnis == "") || ($dnis == $aaPilot) } {

leg setupack leg_incoming

leg proceeding leg_incoming

leg connect leg_incoming

set legConnected true

puts "\nNo DNIS\n"

set param1(dialPlan) true

leg collectdigits leg_incoming param1

media play leg_incoming _welcome.au %s1000 _enter_dest.au

} else {

set fcnt 6

leg setupack leg_incoming

handoff callappl leg_incoming default "DESTINATION=$dnis"

fsm setstate HANDOFF

}

If you want to use Cisco's canned tcls, you need to find an ingress dial-peer to apply them to.

I know it is not what you wanted to hear, but let me know if this helps by rating the post.

Michael,

Your reply was really helpfull, The issue is what I was suspecting it would be..

The thing is, do you know if is there a TCL that runs fine on a ephone-dn application? (public or cco partner accessible)

Thank you in advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: