Views
Helpful
Replies

understanding CDR and call recording

meetnajmi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we presenlty have a CCM 4.2 server ,we have some 100 DN in it.with one of our DN when ever the calling party calls up on any of the number the call doesnt last for more than a minute and it tears down.when as if you call this person you can talk hours.i dont understand where is the problem.we have a pc also connected to this phone and we can ping from pc to phone,and from ccm servr to this ip phone,when call tears down?has some one come accross this prob?Can i get to know

1) how many paramaters/fields are there in a cdr as far as ccm 4.2 is concerned with its discription and its various attributes if so,so that it can be easier for me to troubleshoot if possible?

2)Is there any facility to record calls of some imp DN and save it?how shal we go about this in ccm 4.2?

P.S:this entirely is in a LAN and does not involve any service provider.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

CDR will probably not help you on this one, apart from being able to find what the numbers were. It may be useful from a QOS perspective.

Try looking at the debugs on the router for these calls, also check the CCM and SDL traces on the CallManager. These can be found in the following directory:

c:\program files\cisco\trace\

The CCM traces should give you some indication on why the outbound calls are being disconnected.

Please rate useful posts...

virverma
Level 4
Level 4
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: