I have [IPPhone] - [CCM] - (voip FastEthernet) - [VG200 as H323 GW] - (pots ISDN/BRI VIC) - [PSTN] configuration, and I make dial-peers inside VG200 like below:
dial-peer voice 3 pots
dial-peer voice 4 voip
session target ipv4:[MyIPPhoneIPAddr]
dial-peer voice 5 voip
dial-peer voice 6 pots
from the debug information (isdn q931, cch323 h225, voip ccapi inout), I can see that :
1) both legs (voip and pots) are matched when calling from IPPhone to PSTN, but outbound call from VG200 is failed (Cause i = 0x82E46C - Invalid information element contents).
2) only pots leg is matched when calling from PSTN to IPPhone (Cause i = 0x8081 - Unallocated/unassigned number), I think this because no more peer match to make outbound call (ssaCallSetupInd cid(3), st(SSA_CS_CALL_SETTING),oldst(0),ev(24)dpMatchPeersMoreArg result= -1)
- I dont understand th reason of 1) disconnect.
- 2) disconnect shouldnt be happened because it already match peer #3 (cc_api_call_setup_ind vdbPtr=0x811B809C,callInfo=called=,called_oct3=0x81,calling=0948260968,calling_oct3=0x0,calling_oct3a=0x83,calling_xlated=false,subscriber_type_str=RegularLine,fdest=1,peer_tag=3, prog_ind=0},callID=0x80E77590)), where prefix 00 then added to match peer #4 to do outbound call to IPPhone.
can anyone explain me? below is my necessary config infos:
1. Introduction Internet security is important with the increasing
attacks that are happening every day. Many internet and browsing
security solutions exist, but some are not very easy to use or maybe the
question is how can I enable them? In this referen...
Cisco Software Manager Server API Guide This document describes the
programmatic interfaces, RESTful APIs, which are supported by Cisco
Software Manager Server (CSM Server). Overview CSM Server supports a set
of finite RESTful APIs. The first step to use ...
If you are using Cisco's new linux-based Cisco Software Manager server,
then you probably want to make sure there is a startup service for
it.I'll assume that you've already installed the CSM server on a
systemd-based linux system. The commands given belo...