Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VLANs and CiscoCallConnector Toolbar

Hi I installed cisco call connector toolbar, but in my network I have two VLANs, and since my pc is in data VLAN connector is unable to find UC 540. Can someone advice me what to do ? Do I need to configure switches / ports where pc (data) vlan is configured to bo also VoIP vlan ?

Please any help is appreciated

1 Reply 1

Solved, I found installation instruction, but since I have 64 bit Win 7 and 32 bit Outlook, I can only call contacts from outlook via Call option, No toolbar, Ribbon is visible. I have several more questions :

- Is there any solution for Cisco Call Connector Toolbar to be shown in IE 64bit ? (this problem is very very old, but I couldn't find the solution)

- Can I somehow connect Opera, Chrome .... and other web browsers or users are obligated to use IE ?

- After I lock my computer and unlock call connector is turned off  !!! Can I somehow disable this behaviour ?

Thanks

Aleksandar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: