Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

voip router ios...

Hello everybody,

I have two IP phones 7912G and a number of 2600 series routers (2620xm using IOS version c2600-jk9s-mz.122-24.bin) and (2611xm using IOS version c2600-jk9s-mz.122-24.bin) and (2621xm using IOS version c2600-jk9s-mz.122-24.bin). I’m using ENTERPRISE PLUS IPSEC 3DES software feature set.

I would like to update the IOS which will support voip, however, I want the output commands of the new IOS to be compatible with the current IOS I’m using (for teaching purposes).

I just want set up the basic network configurations (IP phone to router to IP phone. Is it enough equipment for this basic network? Do I need any other software/hardware? e.g. CME, ect.

Your input is much appreciated.

1 REPLY

Re: voip router ios...

hi

For normal voip stuffs u can make use of the ip plus feature set but here you want to go for 3DES too would suggest to check out this link to find out the compatible ios code on urself wich can suit in ur requirment.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/Fusion/FusionHome.do

regds

Views
Helpful
Replies