Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VoIP Setup

We are working on VoIP Project and providing VoIP services for our customers.The following is the description of my project.

In this project, each customer can be assigned an account number and a Personal Identification Number (PIN), they can get these information from scratch card, which are available on our customers outlets. The user dials a local number like 111-XXX-YYY, and is connected to the local VoIP point of presence.

The user is then prompted by the Integrated Voice Response (IVR) to input the account and PIN numbers, and following an authentication, after the proper authentication, a second dial tone allows the user to enter the target number. The user dials destination phone number, which the local Voice Gateway maps to an IP address of a remote-zone Voice Gateway.

The remote-zone Voice Gateway then selects a gateway to terminate the call. This completes the call set up. During the call setup the accounting is going on Database Server through AAA Radius and calculate the time duration and total minute use by the caller and after termination of the call, billing automatically update user accounts with current statistics.

I need help on this project regarding equipment selection and their configuration.Can any one share his/her experience with me.

Thanks for your cooperation.

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: VoIP Setup

Hi,

I can help you implement this project locally. Feel free to contact me via e-mail.

Best regards,

Hi

I can be helpfull to set your Gateway for Termination and Origination issues.

Please feel free to contact me via email (rghaedi@hotmail.com)

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies