Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

VT Advantage hangs PC

I am trying to setup VT Advantage 2.0.2 with VT Camera II, The fist pc I setup worked fine, but the second locks up when I try the video check. Oddly the camera seems to work with netmeeting but lock up the PC when VT Advantage attempts to use it. I have gone through and made sure the drivers are fine on the pc still no go. Tried another PC and had the same problem. So far I have only found PC in our organization that works, and it works with both cameras. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: VT Advantage hangs PC

In Cisco CallManager, check that the Media Resource Groups and Media Resource Group Lists include an MCU. Make sure that a video conference bridge has been allocated and not an audio conference bridge.Refer the following URL for more info

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5662/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008022e62d.html#wp1034320

Community Member

Re: VT Advantage hangs PC

Unfortunately it is not getting to the point of making a call, I did find another pc that works and calls between it and mine are fine.

So I have been able to get it working on Dell Latitude laptops. But not on Dell Optiplexes.

What seem to be happening is the application locks up when it tries to initialize the camera.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content