cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wonder why almost no one answers here since a lot of time?

teodorgeorgiev
Level 4
Level 4

Wonder why almost no one answers here since a lot of time?

Well, look at the last 30 ports with replies and note how many of them were rated.

It is very logical, dudes... You have stopped to rate the people (yes, these who save your a** and job, by providing with you valuable help) who answer, and they have stopped to help.

The forum is full of people from the so-called "third-world countries" - India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and etc (we call them here - SriPakInd´ies), are asking desperately for help on this forum, because they are not able to do the job, that is assigned to them by their managers.

OK, you have stopped to rate the answers - then you will pay for the help (with pure money), to realize how valuable free help is.

I have stopped for 6 months (can extend it to a whole year, no problem at all) to answer at all here.

Those who need help and have mailed me privately - forget it. Do not use my mail.

You need help and you are too lazy to rate a valuable reply, no problem at all. You will pay for it. With pure US dollars (EUR is OK as well).

Have a nice life :)

6 Replies 6

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

theodor,

this is a forum who users answer the questions if they have the knowledge and lust..

in your post i can read some discriminate words against peoble from some countrys.

there are a lot of peoble in all countrys they are not able to theirs job..and there are a lot of peoble (you are perhabs one of them) are the best and professionals on their job..

in my opinion it is not the right way to say ---- "called "third-world countries" - India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and etc (we call them here - SriPakInd´ies)"---

greetings

mehmet

Hi Teodor

I am really disappointed with the kinda comments you have posted here in this public forum.

From your posts which i have been seeing for quite long time (just cant remember since when in this forum) a person in your caliber should have avoided using those kinda comments.

I have completed round about 2400 posts here and if you check the posts most of the posters dont come back and rate or even bother to reply.

Again i dont request them to rate or come back with their replies here,if they come back with replies and ratings its well n good otherwise i dont bother much about that.Thatz my wishlist.

I do postings on my own interest to get to know different technologies,different problems which i even cant face with in my working environment.

That will again help to widen/broaden the knowledge space as well as keep prepared to solve the puzzles if you are given with in your live environment.

I do take useful inputs posted by other netpros here and save them in a seperate file which is quite big in size at present.

I did troubleshoot most of the issues with the tips posted by other netpros here and use this forum as a key to solve most of the weird issues/problems.

I wish/suggest to avoid these kinda biased pointers towards any geographical location.

regds

Teodor,

I do have to agree with the others. I enjoy being rated and It's nice to be recognized. I started posting to this forum originally to improve my own skills. I post questions fairly often and only about a third get replys. I post answers to questions only get about a 1 in 20 rated. I probably rate more replys and other peoples answers than I have points.

So don't sweat it if your not getting ratings.

Patrick

dgahm
Level 8
Level 8

One of the very cool things about NetPro is how it shrinks the world. You get to talk to people from every corner of the globe -- even the occasional second-world country like Bulgaria.

You also get to learn a lot, and perhaps even help others in the process.

This thread is no exception, I now have a much better understanding of the whole multi-world thing.

Thanks Google!

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world_countries.htm

vasiatmn_123
Level 1
Level 1

Do you consider Bulgaria "2-nd world country"?

Or perhaps "1-st world country"?

This is Internet, dude, there is no countries here.

rwawrig
Level 1
Level 1

yeah - a heavy topic. All of us have a bad day and I hope teodor you had just one of this days when you posted... A hard post, but also true. People around here are rating the posts very rarely and only when the post is very or extremly helpfull.

Let's not forget that there are ratings from 1 to 5. Any post - helpfull or not can be rated. If someone spent 2 minutes writting an idea (helpfull or not), we can spent 2 seconds to rate that idea (from not helpfull to best idea ever).

It seems most of us are lazy, or too busy with our network problems to remember this.

Anyway, let's give another chance to everybody who need help and to not involve the countries in this. On this forum there are no countries - only people.

Robert