Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Sites with Overlapping Users on different extensions

Hello.  I have a hopefully simple question.  I have a client that has 2 office locations.  At each site is a UC520.  The 2 sites are setup as stand alone systems with an MPLS connection between them for office1-to-office2 calls.  Normal inbound and outbound calls are delivered over a traditional PRI.  I have a few users that bounce back between both locations and there appears to be some fall out because of it.  For example, sometimes the phone doesn't ring in one location or the other, messages are left on one phone in office1 but no light indicating voicemail on office2 phone.  I'm wondering what the best way to handle this type of user is?  Should i just have the phone from office2 register directly with the office1 UC520 using the same ephone-dn?  Or is it worth looking into something like Extension Mobility?  Basically, the user wants to be able to work in either office and get his calls and messages.  If you need any other config info or clarification, please let me know and i'll get you the info asap.  Thanks ahead of time for your assistance!                  

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Gold

2 Sites with Overlapping Users on different extensions

You can configure one or more phones in either sites to use EM with a single UC only (local or remote).

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content