We have a UC560 with 504G and 525G2 (remote) phones.
One of my remote users brought a 525G2 back saying it was stuck downloading XML files and was not usable. I checked the phone and CCA 3.2(3), and it shows a firmware version of 7.5.5a. All the other remote 525G2 phones are 7.5.2c.
The software pack for the UC560 is 8.6.2 IOS is 15.1(4)M6 CME is 8.6 CUE is 8.6.5
1. I have factory reset the offending 525G2, and purged all data from the UC560 for the phone.
2. When I plug the phone into a local port and configure to SCCP, it gets stuck downloading the XML (config) files.
3. How did the phone get a higher firmware (user doesn't know enough to upgrade).
4. I cannot "drag-and-drop" the new firmware into the Topology view of CCA, and since the software update is looking for a "Software Pack", I can only use 8.6.2 (which only has phone firmware 7.5.2)
5. I either need to get the odd 525G2 back to 7.5.2 or find a way to upgrade the firmware on the UC560 to the latest (7.5.6)
Configure Multicast Paging on the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series Multiplatform Phones provide voice communication over an Internet Protocol (IP) network...
Add Call Park on a Cisco 7800 or 8800 Series Multiplatform Phone Key Expansion Module
Call park allows the user of the phone to put an incoming call on hold so that the call can be retrieved on another phone. A call is park...