cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8.0.0 ringtone issues

richard.wood
Level 1
Level 1

I uploaded the 8.0.0 firmware files to my demo and office UC520 last week.  I didn't have any issues as far as upgrading was concerned, but noticed since the firmware upgrade that most of my ringtones sound like a bad internet stream whenever the phone rings.  The audio is broken up just enough to be noticible.

Anyone else having these issues?

Thanks;

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ronlewis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If more then one phone sounds not good, the audio files maybe corrupted.
You can drag/drop individual phone ring files via CCA, i would download the software pack again, or from earlier SW pack, unpack on your PC, then grap the audio files and drag/drop to CCA. Then reload the phones, hard reboot, and see what happens....

Ron Lewis

Cisco

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ronlewis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If more then one phone sounds not good, the audio files maybe corrupted.
You can drag/drop individual phone ring files via CCA, i would download the software pack again, or from earlier SW pack, unpack on your PC, then grap the audio files and drag/drop to CCA. Then reload the phones, hard reboot, and see what happens....

Ron Lewis

Cisco

Looks like that did the trick.  I pulled the audio files from an earlier software pack and loaded them, and so far, do not have the audio issues I was having.

Thanks;

Richard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: