cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AA transfers show a local extension instead of caller id

eoncablewire
Level 3
Level 3

We have a call blast group includes ext 401 and an analog extension that times out to the AA at 299. When the caller presses any number (which takes them direclty to another extension) the caller ID then shows the name of the local user @ extension 201. I need to correct this and dont know where to start.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please clarify if this occurs after the blast group times out and forward to the AA and the caller then selects another destination?

We do have an issue with "Unknown" being indicated for calls that go through a blast group (CSCsy80979: Call Forward through parallel blast shows "from unknown"), but I am not sure you are hitting the same thing?

The ephone-dn setup for the main line had one of the users names assigned as the description and label. CCA assigned it and I am not sure why. When I changed the values the referring caller id changed from the local user to the caller id of the remote caller.

why wouldnt it have shown the new values for label or name?

I am not clear with the call flow. How do the call blast group and AA work in this case? Can you please explain the call flow (and problem) step by step?

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: