cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Authentication Device Issues

markbrads
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to log into my UC540W via CCA and i am getting a pop up box asking for realm "level_15

Any ideas, I thought my password gave me full access rights.

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Brian Rapier
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any other devices the CCA is trying to connect to?  Such as a switch?

Hello Brian,

It is connected to a ESW-520-8P if that helps, it was working this morning fine but since then I can log in with my usual password but now it wants a level 15 password or telling me log in via an ip address

Okay so is it asking for the UC user/pass or the level_15 pass for the switch?

I know the CCA is not very helpful with its error messages.

Can you login to the UC CLI using the username/pass for the UC?

I believe its the UC pass, level 15

It's defintaely the UC as I can see the ESW in the Topology view Brian

Okay,

Will it allow you to login to the CLI using the user/pass you are using to login to CCA?

(Sorry in and out of the office)

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mate,

You are going to hate me for this suggestion :-)

Please remove your current connection out of your community and re-add it again, then add the ESW back into the topology section and authenticate that ESW again.

It is likely that your community has become corrupt and a simple remove and add can resolve it :-)

Cheers,

David,

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: