cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto attendant will not respond to cell phone calls

comtech123
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering if you anyone has run into this particular situation with a UC320 before.  The auto attendant works perfectly as long as the caller is on a land line.  If they call in from a cell phone then the system completely ignores all button presses.  I’ve tested it with three different cell phones and every time the system acts as if no choices are being made.  Is there a way to make the system responsive to cell phones?  I can make the same call with a land line and navigate the AA menus perfectly.  We are running the latest version of the firmware and using AT&T analog lines for input to the system.

17 Replies 17

Where exactly did you find this new firmware update?  2.09 is the latest one I see at cisco.com

Mike, you need to install a PMF to see the update. Go to this link to see when it should be used and install instructions:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3401501#3401501

~Kris

Thanks much.  I am loading it now.  Got my fingers crossed the problems are solved.  Have a great weekend!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: