cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BACD - Call Pickup

john
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to pickup a call that is in the queue other than from the phone that is ringing?  I have tried a pickup to the pilot, hunt-dn and ephone-dn.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

John,

If you put the extensions that are in the same ephone-hunt in the same pickup group you should be able to use the G.Pickup softkey. I´m not sure if the ACD script overrides this setting though.

Regards,

Eivind

This would work, but I think John is wanting to pickup a call already placed in a queue, which is not possible.

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

We have the same problem.  Do you always have to pick it up from the user's extension which is ringing?  Is there any way around that situation with a different style hunt-group?

For example, in our situation the users in the hunt group are scattered out and cannot hear who's phone is ringing in the group. Their phone just says 2 Calls in Queue , etc, any they are helpless! :)

Thanks,

Joe

There are some timers you can adjust for the amount of time calls stay in queue or  ring the actual agents.

You can also set a parameter that automatically logs out phones that are ring-no-answer.  If agents arent answering, thats what I would use.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9731.

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: