Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6000

Hii

I am new to the implementation of cisco BE6000. How can i activate the license of call manager 9.1 of cisco BE6000. It is having CUCM,UC, CCX,IM and Prsesnce, Povisioning, Emergency Responder. Telepresence server VCS and all optional. How to install through Enterprise License manager. PAK code will be inside packet which they shipped. While installing the subscriber, i can give the same PAK code or any other. One more doubt, Can i installthe PUb and SUB on the same Server and provision for the reduntant SUB on the other physical server we baught. please help me on this.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ELM gets installed on every instance of CUCM and UCXN, pick one you want to use and browse to the IP address of the server and select enterprise license manager link. Then follow the ELM user guide to define application instances, synch up and fulfill the PAKs. 

As to Pub and Sub on the same server, as long as you have enough resources on your UCS server (CPU cores, RAM, disk space) you can add another subscriber, there is no additional license required for it.

Chris

Hi,

[+5] to Chris.

You can also refer the link for more understanding on ELM

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/9869241/understanding-enterprise-license-manager

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: